NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just have some stuff that is taking up space in my garage, need to throw it out. If anyone wants it they are free to pick up (laguna hills, orange county)

1 dmged cf hood no scoop. It was a vis grade A. there are alot of stress cracks and fiberglass dmged to the driver headlight area, i guess it could be fixed

cracks in the clear coat mostly around impact area, the driver headlight side. 4-5 horizontal cracks on on the rib near the hoodscoop. Actual damage to the cf on the driver headlight side. Under the hood the fiber glass is cracked, stress cracks are occuring on other parts. Dont know if it is still salvage able, looks ok though.

1 dmged 03+ top front bumper cover. The bottom lip is gone, there is a bit of dmg on the bottom where the lip connects. A dime size gauge near the top driver headligh from accidnet. and lots of scracthes.

1 undmged shifter base. comes with everything except the shifter.

im also planning to sell some stuff tell me if you are interested:
mcculloch 5300k hid H7 plug and play (3mons old)
03 oem black housing headlights (driverside is clean, passenger lense has some scratches)
00-02 front bumper (cb/ needs to be repainted/dmg on lip and lots of paint dmg)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hids will be a little while till i take them off, i want to get my retrofit done, asking 220.

you can pick up the hood weekend, im down in OC that time. the hood is pretty dmged so dont expect anything but you are welcome to have it if you want. I was used ot have pix of it but i deleted them from photobucket.

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
my car will be at the shop this weekend but i should get it back saturday afternoon. I can either pick up saturday afternoon of sunday. Where do you live? I live right across the street from CSUF.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea sure, just going to be in the garage installing my header pmed you with addy

i think all the free stuff is accounted for ill let you guys know what is left.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^bump

sorry for the delay, updated with pictures. This is about all the work im going to do, its just going to go in the trash. Pm me if you want to pick it up, im only going to hold onto it for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh sorry i get home around 10pmish Still in LA, go home at night. Bumper has already been asked for.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts