NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
haha. yeah, i really wasnt expecting anything out of it because it sounded too good to be true. but it actually came in, so im gonna try it again. the only crappy thing is that they discontinued the ebay offer (which was to make a new ebay account and bid on something). i think the 2 best offers now are to apply for one of the credit cards. anyway, heres the details:

1) find someone who already signed up, and ask them for their refferal code.

2) complete one of the free offers. (some offers require you to pay shipping, so pay attention)

3) get 5 of your freinds to do the same.

4) wait 6 - 8 weeks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
omg i just need one more person to sign up, anyoneeeeee can i post my link?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
actually youre not supposed to post these kinda things, but it's kind of funny that it actually worked for you so i'll let that be the subject of the post :)

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
lucky kyler you got the new ipod with the click wheel =P i have the old one. i want to get the mini ipod.. seems like everyone at 24 hr has that one hehee

·
Registered
405 Posts
okay who wants to be my lucky 5? I'll do the same for the five people that helps me.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I took that one but then again I kinda wanted to sign up for something like that anywy. I'm too lazy to go to blockbuster myself and rent those movies. hahaha

·
Registered
71 Posts
damn itttttttt i just need 1 more person someone help me out here, JUST 1 MORE

·
Banned
751 Posts
Whats the site for this?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts