NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
wow, what stupid spam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,933 Posts
Hello, I am a Dr. from Nigeria. Perhaps we can collaborate together. I have funds I need to free up. You have free ipods. Eh.....


:fawk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,310 Posts
Beast said:
Hello, I am a Dr. from Nigeria. Perhaps we can collaborate together. I have funds I need to free up. You have free ipods. Eh.....

:fawk:
Are you the same doctor that has informed me of the passing of a Williams in Liberia that has no live relatives in the region and is giving me $20,000,000 if I respond to the e-mail? If so, here's a wooden nickel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,933 Posts
Originally posted by WillyWonka
Are you the same doctor that has informed me of the passing of a Williams in Liberia that has no live relatives in the region and is giving me $20,000,000 if I respond to the e-mail? If so, here's a wooden nickel.
Yes. I will transfer you some money, and you transfer some back. Good stuff. :thumbup:

I'll even throw in a free ipod, computer, and year supply of Ensure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,279 Posts
Originally posted by Beast
Yes. I will transfer you some money, and you transfer some back. Good stuff. :thumbup:

I'll even throw in a free ipod, computer, and year supply of Ensure.
Damn, the ipod and computer I can understand, but how can you afford to give away all that delicious Ensure?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,933 Posts
Originally posted by kaioshin
Damn, the ipod and computer I can understand, but how can you afford to give away all that delicious Ensure?
I'm a doctor from Nigeria, remember? Much like some tennis players are sponsored by Prince, I am sponsored by Ensure.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top