stock radio also off a 01 celica
OEM rear struts with coils installed on them
OEM rear brake drums with knuckled
OEM wing (white)
OEM under plastics left side and right side, has minor damage
OEM valve cover
OEM header
OEM clock (missing case)

ALL THIS FREE FOR PICKUP IN THE HOUSTON SE AREA.

NO I WILL NOT SHIP

NO I WILL NOT MEET YOU HALFWAY UNLESS GAS IS PAID FOR

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trdcelica008 said:
I can take all that stuff off of your hands if u wanna meet somewhere in between h town and dallas i can give u 30 for gas
i dont think i wanna waste my 2hrs of driving up there, if someone is willing to come by and pick it up for you then ur more then welcome

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
and i better not see them sell it afterwords :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was selling them, got interest, but gave up on shipping and dealing with all that...i just need room in my garage so its all free

·
Registered
944 Posts
I will come up to Houston this saturday for the header, the radio and struts if you can wait until them...but need to know for sure before I drive 3 hours!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saturday i will be helping someone out, where do you wanna meet me? im not gonna drive but 1 mile from where i live

·
Registered
944 Posts
001s2000 said:
saturday i will be helping someone out, where do you wanna meet me? im not gonna drive but 1 mile from where i live
wait, is your car a GTS or a GT? I only need parts for a GTS. I saw you refered to brake drums so I am thinking you have a GT.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
I want the side skirts! I have a project I need them for, somone pick them up for me, Ill pay for shipping and some for doing me a favor

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blugts said:
wait, is your car a GTS or a GT? I only need parts for a GTS. I saw you refered to brake drums so I am thinking you have a GT.
i have a gt, all the parts are able to fit on a GTS except the header and valve cover

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have dibs on the skirts, valve cover and wing. Will pick up this week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts