1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Why don't you bomb the Russians for supplying the MiG's, or maybe CIA HQ in Langely for having supplied the cash to buy those MiG's, and Mirages, and Gazelles, and etc...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Deaks2 said:
Why don't you bomb the Russians for supplying the MiG's, or maybe CIA HQ in Langely for having supplied the cash to buy those MiG's, and Mirages, and Gazelles, and etc...
Precisely. And lets not forget Germany's role in supplying weapons development, either. Not to mention the chemical and biological weaponry that the US sold to Iraq from the mid seventies until just a few years ago...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deaks2 said:
Good point but those things went down before we were at the brink of war. My point is that it was done in January during this crisis While the French were tooting the anti war horn. My point is that those sales if they did in fact occur were illegal under UN sanctions. You guys are exactly right on both arguements, I was merely pointing out that the French are full of sh1t.

·
Registered
997 Posts
So therefore the Russian's were full of **** for selling the Iraqi's MiG-29's months before the 1st Gulf War...

BTW this is how Iran felt about US involvement within Iraq during their squirmish.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deaks2 said:
So therefore the Russian's were full of **** for selling the Iraqi's MiG-29's months before the 1st Gulf War...

BTW this is how Iran felt about US involvement within Iraq during their squirmish.
uhmm yes they are all full of sh1t. Yes the US is full of sh1t. What you don't seem to understand is that when the US does it it is for the greater good.( I hope you can sense my sarcasm) By that rationale I suppose any country selling arms to its allies should be bombed. You're right I guess we've all just got it comin'. If we go back far enough we have all screwed sombody. Maybe we should have bombed the russians and the chinese for helping the enemy during Vietnam and Korea. Welcome to WW3.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Did you hear that some American restaurants (and the gov't cafeterias) are changing the name of French fries and French toast to "freedom fries" and "freedom toast"?
Dumbest thing ever...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Genocide?

"The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group."

If that is their plan they are not very efficient at it are they?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Neither were the Germans against the Jews of Europe, nor the Serbs against the Kosovans (sp), or the Croats, but the "media" still bandies these as acts of Genocide

·
Registered
737 Posts
oldster said:
You honestly don't believe the Germans were efficient?
It depends on how you judge efficiency, i would say that if the Germans held the belief that their economic crisis was as a result of the Jewish control over the monetary system and the impact this had from WWI, and then used this as their justification for the extermination of the jews in their concentration camps, then i would say no. As they did not get to the route of their arguement, nor did they conquer Great Britain.

If we judge them solely on the numbers killed then yes they could be considered efficient.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Celica NZ said:

It depends on how you judge efficiency, i would say that if the Germans held the belief that their economic crisis was as a result of the Jewish control over the monetary system and the impact this had from WWI, and then used this as their justification for the extermination of the jews in their concentration camps, then i would say no. As they did not get to the route of their arguement, nor did they conquer Great Britain.

If we judge them solely on the numbers killed then yes they could be considered efficient.
Gee, I guess I never thought of efficiency as the identification and elimination of a root problem. Always thought it was the measure of a process. In your opinion were the Germans justified in their actions?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts