NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just giving a heads up. I know a few of you guys are going to go to Chino Hills on the 11 of Oct. Well I was wondering who would to have a little cruise to either Millerton Lake or Avocado Lake the following week on Oct. 18. Let me know so I know who's interested.
I'm pretty sure the locals will be up for it.
Anyone is welcomed.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
damn ill be down the 4th :/ lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yup yup

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
ok message me ur number.

then u'll be ballin at chino LOL :D

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reminding everyone, this saturday is are cruise to millerton lake. I am planning to meet everyone that is going at Carlos Jr. on dakota and cedar starting from 4:30pm. Will be leaving at exactly at 5pm towards Millerton lake so don't be late. Those who are not local and are in town on that weekend or wants to join us, please pm me for my cell. Thanks
Zeng

Hey Art, your phone does not work, I don't know how to reach you. I'll see you this Saturday?

·
DA General
688 Posts
i think i fell asleep on my phone so it was busy messeging my calls cuz i kept pressin the buttons lol. but it works now lol cuz im awake...haha yes im still down if i can get it off.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmmmmm, this meet sounds delicious. i'll see what's up. might pick up the orange 'pumpin' poopra since it's in season. lol
Dang, where have you been. I have not heard from you for a long ass time dude.
Well I hope to see there Jared and bring Sarith. I told him already but the more the marrier.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I won't be able to make it my car will be in the shop getting painted.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Dang, where have you been. I have not heard from you for a long ass time dude.
Well I hope to see there Jared and bring Sarith. I told him already but the more the marrier.
haha, i've been here. just doing my thing with school and all. it was actually sarith that told me about the meet. had to go on nc.org to see if it were true. haha. i'm not sure if he's going to make it. i'll see him tomorrow, so i'll try to convince him to go. so how's this meet going to go down? all just toyota?

·
DA General
688 Posts
cruising up there taking some pictures. then coming back to new hope restaurant on 1st and mckinley. meeting at carls jr. on cedar and dakota and departing at 5 pm. dont be late!
ill personally prob be there around 4:30 -4:45.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll try and make it. I'm taking my son to Zoo Boo at the zoo sat. by about five but he'll be goin' w/ friends and their kid. I have mr's number if i can't make it but like i said i'll try.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.