NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
NICE.... lets do it again next time so all you peeps that missed out... better call in sick lmao or put in ur 1-2 week request for that day off lolz. we're gonna make it happen again. one more thing we had a few more friends that were SUPPOSE to show up but they got caught up with watever so there would had been a few more too. lets make it bigger next time guys.

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
looks like a fun meet

·
Registered
139 Posts
I thought it was Celipinoy's car. But he didn't have the VS front to complete it.
I actally do but for some gay reason i couldn't get it to fit probably on so instead i HAD a visage lip on it for less than a week (black also) but i drove my car offroad at the farm (my parents farm) and ran into multiple potholes; made it my stock lip came loose leaving the visage lip hanging... drove back home on the freeway felt a drag before i knew cause my music was loud, i ran over the lip :( so still thinking of replacing it.. however too pricy for that lip

Note:
If anyone has a visage front lip, I'm willing to buy it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think my car needs to be dressed up a little more to match up to the other nice celi's out there. oh and need to fix my dent.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Great meet, looks like a ton of fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts