NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
it's hilarious when ricers get upset...just save your next post btw cause I already know what it's going to contain (personal insult...anger...no rebuttal for your ricer math)

My boys car pulled me by 3 cars...and he pulled that STi by 2 so that STI wouldn't pull me by more than 1 (even though I NEVER raced said STI, IE ricer math). Lmao specifically the kinda chumps that I love seeing at the spot. I swear ricer math will incorporate division and multiplication real soon lmao. If it wasn't for guys like you though it probably wouldn't be as much fun (comic relief is always appreciated). Just don't go gambling with your ricer math...you'll make someone very happy and go home one broke ricer

The Kicker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFki_s9HtTw (so much for your ricer math huh? There are your two lightly modded Z and Sti...but with a different outcome. That's why ricer math/bench racing fails)

It's getting harder to find people that race instead of those who conduct fancy ricer math and bench race/sideline. It's like why even show up at the spot?? Just go home and do that from your computer; at least there you're not in the way

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Uhm no, not with just an exhaust. Most newer Sti dyno around 250 awhp stock and most exhaust are around 20-30 whp so it's not going to be well over 300 whp by any stretch of the imagination. You'll have to throw tuning into it at the very least.
Uhm Yes. First off, if you throw a turboback exhaust (yes turboback but still an exhaust) you HAVE to get it tuned. If you try and drive the car without a tune and turboback you'll blow the motor. Don't try acting like you know what you are talking about all the time.

And a sti with a turboback exhaust and tune will easily crack 300. How do I know? Because I have the same motor as the sti, an sti turbo, an sti tmic, and a turbo back exhaust and I broke 300 after I changed my plugs.

I walked on a new sti with at least down/pipe or exhaust. It can be done! :)
Ya i'm sure you did.

·
Registered
792 Posts
it's hilarious when ricers get upset...just save your next post btw cause I already know what it's going to contain (personal insult...anger...no rebuttal for your ricer math)

My boys car pulled me by 3 cars...and he pulled that STi by 2 so that STI wouldn't pull me by more than 1 (even though I NEVER raced said STI, IE ricer math). Lmao specifically the kinda chumps that I love seeing at the spot. I swear ricer math will incorporate division and multiplication real soon lmao. If it wasn't for guys like you though it probably wouldn't be as much fun (comic relief is always appreciated). Just don't go gambling with your ricer math...you'll make someone very happy and go home one broke ricer

The Kicker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFki_s9HtTw (so much for your ricer math huh? There are your two lightly modded Z and Sti...but with a different outcome. That's why ricer math/bench racing fails)

It's getting harder to find people that race instead of those who conduct fancy ricer math and bench race/sideline. It's like why even show up at the spot?? Just go home and do that from your computer; at least there you're not in the way
It's getting harder to find people that race instead of those who conduct fancy ricer math and bench race/sideline. It's like why even show up at the spot?? Just go home and do that from your computer; at least there you're not in the way[/QUOTE]

Hah you posting up videos of cars that ain't yours, and you're calling me the bench racer. Fvck outta here.

I was talking about completely FACTORY BONE ASS stock for both STI vs 350z.
We all know STI respond monstrous to basic mods, so who chooses to keep their STi stock for a couple of months after they own it, beats me.

AWD vs RWD. basic elementary principle; AWD has more drivetrain loss. From a roll they have less advantages. Especially high speed rolls. They have more aggressive gearing, geared more towards 1/4 and track.
The newer 06+ 350z's (that a buddy of mine has) also come with a higher redline and more HP

You've seen a modded STI beat on a modded 350z. whoopteefvckingdoo.
You act like people never seen 350z's pull on STI's before.
Races from a dig, would be a different story.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
Uhm Yes. First off, if you throw a turboback exhaust
Keyword turboback. Your argument would only be valid if every exhaust done to an STi is turboback. I don't try acting as if I know everything, your original argument would have people easily believe that just throwing an exhaust on an STi is an instant 300whp and that isn't true at all and that's what I pointed out.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Keyword turboback. Your argument would only be valid if every exhaust done to an STi is turboback. I don't try acting as if I know everything, your original argument would have people easily believe that just throwing an exhaust on an STi is an instant 300whp and that isn't true at all and that's what I pointed out.
First he talks about STI with just exhaust gets 300whp. Then changes it to turboback exhaust + tune + intercooler + other little quirks = 300whp

That's like me saying ALL 2zz celica's with i/h/e + tune will trap 102mph.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
It's not hard to pull on a STI, especially from a high speed roll.
I have a good buddy that easily pulled on lightly modded STI from a roll, with a bolt ons 350z .
That same 350z and I race all the time, we're usually about one car lengths apart through 1st and 2nd year, then 3rd - 4th, he starts slowly creeping away.
This was your original statement where you laid down your fancy ricer math
Hah you posting up videos of cars that ain't yours, and you're calling me the bench racer. Fvck outta here.

We all know STI respond monstrous to basic mods
, so who chooses to keep their STi stock for a couple of months after they own it, beats me.

AWD vs RWD. basic elementary principle; AWD has more drivetrain loss. From a roll they have less advantages. Especially high speed rolls. They have more aggressive gearing, geared more towards 1/4 and track.

The newer 06+ 350z's (that a buddy of mine has) also come with a higher redline and more HP

Well aren't you full of contradictions. You defeat your own arguments so gracefully I don't even need to say much. And there are PLENTY of videos of my car on that same channel, I just wouldn't be racing bolt on 13 sec cars

·
Registered
854 Posts
Uhm Yes. First off, if you throw a turboback exhaust (yes turboback but still an exhaust) you HAVE to get it tuned. If you try and drive the car without a tune and turboback you'll blow the motor. Don't try acting like you know what you are talking about all the time.

And a sti with a turboback exhaust and tune will easily crack 300. How do I know? Because I have the same motor as the sti, an sti turbo, an sti tmic, and a turbo back exhaust and I broke 300 after I changed my plugs.

Ya i'm sure you did.
I have a feeling you think subi's are unbeatable.. Here's an older race against a wrx that made 270awhp on a dyno that isn't number friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg_oih_AYA

·
Registered
792 Posts
This was your original statement where you laid down your fancy ricer math

Well aren't you full of contradictions. You defeat your own arguments so gracefully I don't even need to say much. And there are PLENTY of videos of my car on that same channel, I just wouldn't be racing bolt on 13 sec cars
You have no idea what you're talking about. When you learn how to comprehend what I am trying to say, come talk to me.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
I have a feeling you think subi's are unbeatable..
STi can't looooooooooose yo!

Seriously, a bolt on Celica is supposed to loose to even a stock STi but when that doesn't happen people seem to get all butthurt, like the guy on here that said a GT-S will never win from a WRX. Truth is a lot can happen on the street. It takes just one STi with low numbers and a Celica with high numbers to turn the tables around. Take away the launching advantage that the STi has and you are left with gearing that doesn't favor it in a roll situation where the Celica sits right in lift and revs out to 8300 rpm. You'd be surprised.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
You have no idea what you're talking about. When you learn how to comprehend what I am trying to say, come talk to me.
When I learn to speak retard I'll let you know...

·
Registered
3,994 Posts

We all know STI respond monstrous to basic mods, so who chooses to keep their STi stock for a couple of months after they own it, beats me.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
lmao that picture describes his post pretty accurately...that's awesome

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
First he talks about STI with just exhaust gets 300whp. Then changes it to turboback exhaust + tune + intercooler + other little quirks = 300whp

That's like me saying ALL 2zz celica's with i/h/e + tune will trap 102mph.
No, idiot. I'm talking about my WRX with those mods gives me stage 2 STi power levels. When you learn to read try to attack me again.

I have a feeling you think subi's are unbeatable.. Here's an older race against a wrx that made 270awhp on a dyno that isn't number friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg_oih_AYA
Cool, and he still is ahead of you before he shuts down. Nice try. 2.0L wrxs suck anyways.

STi can't looooooooooose yo!

Seriously, a bolt on Celica is supposed to loose to even a stock STi but when that doesn't happen people seem to get all butthurt, like the guy on here that said a GT-S will never win from a WRX. Truth is a lot can happen on the street. It takes just one STi with low numbers and a Celica with high numbers to turn the tables around. Take away the launching advantage that the STi has and you are left with gearing that doesn't favor it in a roll situation where the Celica sits right in lift and revs out to 8300 rpm. You'd be surprised.
Okay, so which are you talking about a WRX or an STi because you mention both in this post.

When I learn to speak retard I'll let you know...
:laugh:

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
Okay, so which are you talking about a WRX or an STi because you mention both in this post.
I mentioned both because I am talking about both in that post. The main topic however is still the STi. The "regular" WRX is mentioned only in the context of giving an example of how some people become bitter when a certain car that isn't supposed to win does.

In the case of the STi against the Celica I will concede that it's hard to believe so I too am waiting for the vid. That's all that's needed, regardless of the reasons why an STi could loose to a bolt on GT-S. It isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility so we'll have to wait and see. In the other thread about the WRX though, the guy was argueing till the very end that there's no way a GT-S will pull on a WRX, until some of us started pointing out the 175-185 awhp stock dynos.

41 - 60 of 132 Posts