NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the place... just have to find it :D

Corner of Crenshaw and Sepulveda @ the Torrance Crossroads.

Last week Vivid Racing Showed up with there EVO who will come this week?

:)

See you at the Crossroads,

Matt

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ask Mike for directions :D

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I showed up last time, and I still do not recall how to get there.
Just get off 405 freeway at Sepulvida if coming from north of the street head toward right side of the freeway, if coming from south of the street head left go under freeway and keep going.
You will see Crossroads shopping center on the right hand side.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Police dont do anything to us. The Ricers usually chill on the other side by In N Out. The Police are really cool with us.

·
Registered
480 Posts
the InNOut was dead when i went, starbucks had all the action. and you're right about the cops but i still felt wierd that they were there for a good while. why is that the big hot spot of torrance (other than the bowling alley with their monday night quartermania)? is that the only place open late enough?

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I always wave to them and they wave back.

That Starbucks is open 24/7. We own that parking lot Friday night and everyone knows it.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey I rolled by there once!

Lot of Honda's there. Is that a Honda meet?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not really. They have all kind of cars. They have lexus and escalades there. All kinda cars. They had a skyline there onces. shooting flames like in 2 fast 2 furious.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Grey Skyline R34... thats Kim he comes to our meets every Friday Night.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
LOL, i live in torrance... there's ALL kinds of cars at crossroads. I saw a NSX, RX-7, supras, skyline, all hooked up... pretty nice.

I live like 10-15 minutes from there (local drive) torrance is seriously BORING... dunno why you guys come down here... heh

There's a longggg drag strip next to the crossroad called Skypark drive... people used to race there, its about 1 mile with no stop light, no stop signs, nada and a nice rounded curve... but thats like a speed trap... cops just hang around those areas and wait for speeders... friend of mine got caught goin 127 (idiot) and got his car impounded... i advise you guys to be cautious there... :thumbup:

As for those cops, their cool as long as YOU are... my friend peeled out in the parkin lot once, he got harrased for about 2 hours by 2 cops at first, then about 30 minute later, there were 5 squad cars around him, surroundin him and givin him ALL kinds of **** like, we're impoundin your car blah blah blah... so don't try anything stupid there guys :thumbup:

That inNout is hopping with all them ricers, racers and show cars on saturday night... pretty crazy, sometimes when there's meets there or something, there can be about 200-400 people there.. JUST AT inNout... too packed.. me and my friends go there to eat sometimes and there's just too many dam people there so we leave haha.

Be careful around that area, there's cops hidin all over the place waitin to hand out speedin tickets... some cops in torrance are complete assholes... but some are cool.

Maybe i oughta head down there... friday night huh? What time guys?

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah the guy with the Skyline is pretty cool. He usually chills with us.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mike is Correct.

For those of you who are worried about getting lost... We can meet at my house I am right off the 405 and Carson Street.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.