NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since im changing the clutch on my car i haven't got a chance to race the neon, but when i took it for a spin it felt really fast, the interior is kind of cheezee but over all its a nice car for under 20K.
the take off in the car is terrible, to much torque, but once it gets moving its gone. my friend and i spotted a roush mustang stage2 and beat him by two car lenghts. when the stang pulled up on the side of us he asked "is that a WRX" we where like no dumba$$, you just got waxed by a neon.:burnout:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hes already got 1200 miles on it, he got it friday i believe.
ill try to get some pics of it later.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
x I want your injectors

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry dark but i sold them along with the supra fuel pump and the super AFC.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
AWWW MAN!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they were a b!tch to take out. oh well needed the money

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
How much did he get it for? A dealer out here wants $27k for one, but I think they are not following Dodge's wishes.

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
that's what you call dealer markup

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
holy ****, does that really say 50k?

·
Registered
493 Posts
50k I'D rather get an m3

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mike Morris said:
Its still a Neon and MOPAR reliablity sucks. Nice performance but a bit pricey...
You're joking right, how in the world is 20k a "bit pricey"? I think its a bad ass deal for the power you're getting, just that i wouldn't would to own it for a daily driver........i kinda tend to enjoy power windows.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Try buying that car for 20K. It will not happen. Sorry but its still a Neon. And they leave a lot to be desired terms of reliability. Lets see how they hold up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts