NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Follow-up to previous thread:
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63997&highlight=jetspeed

Ok, I decided to take a chance and order the Jetspeed front from Australia. Good news, the front is in the states and I should be getting it in the next week or so. I guess they're just really bad about checking their email (regarding my previous communication problems). :)

Since the blown sides are never going to be produced (sniff), I'm thinking Kam sides would be a good second choice for this front. Any thoughts?

Also, the rear. I'm thinking the Vader rear. I don't want to go too extreme or too simple because that may not look right matching with the rest. Jet front/Kam sides/Vader rear...that's what I got so far, but I want your opinions/suggestions since the Jet front is the only for sure thing at this moment.

Thanks, guys!

Jetspeed front:

Vader rear I was thinking about:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice, guys. Looks like I'll be browsing the galleries again to look up your suggestions. I'll let ya know what I narrow it down to :)

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
i think youre makin a good choice with the kam sides. they flare out a bit (looks like the width would be similar to the jet speed front. plus the lil air dams kinda match. as for the rear, ya got me. maybe keep it simple with the rmm/wings west/trd rear.

·
Buck Futter
21,706 Posts
i would've gotten the jetspeed sides, but since u didn't, the rmm sides are the ONLY ones that will match it. maybe bc but don't get them cause bc sucks. you need a boxy kind of rear, i know the blitz has a rear like that but it's a little too rounded, proally a ww, trd, or rmm rear will fit nicely. the jetspeed front has nice straight lines, think of this when you get your sides and rear. they much have the same lines otherwise it doesn't flow.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I narrowed it down to one of two choices:

1- Kam sides/R2 rear

2- Molly sides/RMM or TRD rear

I like how the Molly sides are unobtrusive and streamline the car. I hadn't looked at the R2 rear before, and appreciate the suggestion because it matches almost perfectly with the front. I think I'll probably go with #1.

Barring any unforseen problems, next time I'll be posting with pics. Thanks again for the help!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.