NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Follow-up to previous thread:
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63997&highlight=jetspeed

Ok, I decided to take a chance and order the Jetspeed front from Australia. Good news, the front is in the states and I should be getting it in the next week or so. I guess they're just really bad about checking their email (regarding my previous communication problems). :)

Since the blown sides are never going to be produced (sniff), I'm thinking Kam sides would be a good second choice for this front. Any thoughts?

Also, the rear. I'm thinking the Vader rear. I don't want to go too extreme or too simple because that may not look right matching with the rest. Jet front/Kam sides/Vader rear...that's what I got so far, but I want your opinions/suggestions since the Jet front is the only for sure thing at this moment.

Thanks, guys!

Jetspeed front:

Vader rear I was thinking about:

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice, guys. Looks like I'll be browsing the galleries again to look up your suggestions. I'll let ya know what I narrow it down to :)

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I narrowed it down to one of two choices:

1- Kam sides/R2 rear

2- Molly sides/RMM or TRD rear

I like how the Molly sides are unobtrusive and streamline the car. I hadn't looked at the R2 rear before, and appreciate the suggestion because it matches almost perfectly with the front. I think I'll probably go with #1.

Barring any unforseen problems, next time I'll be posting with pics. Thanks again for the help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.