NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know how to remove the front fender? where the bots are? do i have to remove the front bumper?

·
Registered
579 Posts
off the top of my head

yes you have to remove the front bumper...

the stock side skirt as well...

there are 3 bolts on the door jamb area...

one facing out the car covered by the side skirt

one you have to reach inside, roughly at halfway up the door screwed in towards the rear...

the third you have to open the door and use a long socket extension to get to, look throught he gap on the door just around the sideview mirror...

there are ~4 bolts on the top to the side of the strut top area... 2 are visible 1 holds the top of the headlight) 2 are hidden underneath the plastic upper guard that runs along the bottom of the windshield...

there are i believe 4 remaining bolts... near the outside corner of the headlight, remove the headlight...

two nuts and a bolt are visible at the fenders edge under the pointed front corner...

the last is a bolt right above that area that screws in from the inside...

i hope this isnt all to confusing... but that should be it, remove the clips for the wheel well plastics if you still have them, and the whole fender should just lift out...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS, SEEMS A LOT. NEEDED TO REPLACE THE HOOD HINGES. I AM GOING TO HAVE SOME ONE DO IT FOR ME. THANKS ANYWAY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts