NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm stuck with a hood that doesn't close right now. I checked and there's nothing in the way that is preventing it from closing. When I go to shut it, the hood will latch onto the first latch? But it won't go any further. It just goes up and down and it looks like it won't go all the way through the second latch? The latch to open up the hood is pretty loose now. It doesn't seem like there is any tension. Can someone please help me out if you know what it going on. Thank you.

·
Registered
314 Posts
did you just open the hood to check something and then try to close it and it wouldn't?
or did you work on something in the engine bay with tools in there? the only time i had a problem with that: there is a rubber mount on each side of the hood on the front make sure those arent blocked when coming down my problem was that the power steering bracket was in the way make sur it goes thru the hole.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I just opened the hood to look at something. I'm going to go back and check the mounts your talking about. Hopefully it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts