1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMPORTANT INFO:
YEAR: 2000
MODEL: Toyota Celica GT-S, 6 speed manual
COLOR: Silver exterior with black interior.
MILEAGE: 26k

PRICE: $16,000. I believe this price is VERY reasonable. If you want to make me an offer, feel free.

CONDITION: This car is in nearly perfect condition!! There is one scratch on the front bumper just in front of the left wheel. There is a slight wrinkle in the paint on the rear bumper where it got bumped; you have to look VERY CLOSELY to see this blemish. The title is CLEAR. I have every service record on this car.

UPGRADES: Red brake calipers. Full tint with lifetime warranty. Professionally installed alpine 6 disc changer. Viper 300 ESP alarm, also professionally installed.

WARRANTY: The factory bumper to bumper warranty has just expired, but I believe it is still covered under a powertrain warranty. I'll have to check the specifics if this is of concern.

TRADES: Would consider a trade for an '00 s2000 (obviously I'd include some cash).

I will try to get some pictures up shortly. Please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Long story, but simply put, I bought the first s2000 figuring that I'd sell the celica pretty quickly. Didn't happen, so I promised myself that I'd list both and sell whichever one got an offer first.

So, I sold the s2000 recently and now I'm starting over. A lot more carefully. I'm not going to buy another s2000, which is what i want, until I've sold, or at the very least have a deposit on, the celica.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got some pics; please drop me an email if you have any questions:

The scratch looks worse in the picture than it really is. Its not very noticable at all.

This is the little bit of a wrinkle in the rear bumper. Again, i shot it with the flash to bring it out and make it visible in the picture; it is not very noticable at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
veilisidegt_s said:
i want an S2000 also, tryin to sell my celi........harder than i thought:(
One of my friend is also trying to sell his Celica and he is having a really hard time too.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts