NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: 00+ Celica GT HKS Hiper Exhaust

Details: Exhaust has about 4-6k miles on it. Has light scratches on the bottom of the canister but no dings, dents, or holes. Comes fully polished and freshly buffed for new owner. All hardware necessary for install is included along with a silencer. I have included detailed photos on and off the car, and sound clips too.

Price: $350 shipped

Photos:

Sound clip (Google Video):
HKS Hiper w/out silencer
HKS Hiper w/ silencer

·
Registered
142 Posts
ayl1017 said:
It doesn't have any stamps on the canister. It was bought awhile back from a local shop. Unfortunately, the box was left there since they did the initial install.

so its an hks style and not an hks hiper exhaust. Don't you think that 350 shipped is kinda high on a knock off exhaust?

·
Registered
142 Posts
ayl1017 said:
You're welcome to give any reasonable offers, but don't whore my thread.
didn't mean to whore your thread. I'm just letting other members on this site know sicne there is false info in this forsale thread that you have stated in the first post. You got PM.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Bump for a great sounding exhaust! Id take it off your hands, but I have no money :( However, christmas is coming, and I know someone thatd be happy to receive this as an xmas gift (hint hint ;))

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
that is a really nice exhaust Bump!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.