NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i have for sale...EVERYTHING IS BEST OFFER!!!

00 GTS ECU <----- BEST OFFER

XBOX 360
This XBOX is almost brand new i have only used this machine one time to play call of duty 2(only one time!) it is the PREMIUM package comes with everything you see here!!! Im gonna sell this on a BEST OFFER basis so give me your offer!!!!

Included

20GB Hard Drive
Wireless Controller
1 Year Xbox Live Subscription
Call Of Duty 2 Game

00 Stock GTS Header/Exhaust Manifold <---- Best Offer

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeetee-ess said:
that's the early lift engagement @ 6k right?
mine car was made in feb of 2000 and im not sure if it lifts at 6k to be honest but it does have the 8400 rev limit

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Ch33z said:
jeetee-ess said:
that's the early lift engagement @ 6k right?
mine car was made in feb of 2000 and im not sure if it lifts at 6k to be honest but it does have the 8400 rev limit
it'll end in a 80 or an 81 for the 6k lift engagement. deng, only if it was i'd take it. GL bro with the sale.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
The 82 ecu (like the one for sale if you have a look at the pix of it) engages at 6.1k and cuts at 8350 rpms. Overall, performancewize, this is one of the good ecus made by toyota for our engines (dyno proven btw). Earlier lift engagement is interesting but not always good! The small cam can pull pretty good up to 6k.

However, it depends of your mods. For exemple, lowering it to 6.0k (from a 6.1k factory) with the PFC helped me. On a friends car with similar mods, he had to put it back to 6.1k for better performance. Depending on your mods, it MIGHT be good to go lower but it might not as well. So the 80-81 ecu might be better for your car and guess what ... it might be worst. In any cases, I am convinced nothing below 5.7-5.8k would be efficient. Even that point is pretty optimistic imo!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts