NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first time putting pics on here so we'll see if this works. It is a Complete steering wheel from a '00 GTS used for about 10K miles. Nothing's wrong with it at all. $200 shipped in the US. PM me if you have any questions

EDIT: OK this is not cool, I have the pics uploaded onto imagestation but can't figure out how to get them on here. Maybe someone could help me and let me know how to get them on here. That or I could email the pictures to those interested.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
ok, type it out like so [IMG](then copy and paste the url for the picture without the last ".orig.jpg")[/IMG]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got back to those w/ PM's.... thanks ALOT for the picture help and I am sorry but I want to sell as a whole instead of parting out. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
GTS TRD said:
This is my first time putting pics on here so we'll see if this works. It is a Complete steering wheel from a '00 GTS used for about 10K miles. Nothing's wrong with it at all. $200 shipped in the US. PM me if you have any questions

EDIT: OK this is not cool, I have the pics uploaded onto imagestation but can't figure out how to get them on here. Maybe someone could help me and let me know how to get them on here. That or I could email the pictures to those interested.

I'll take the steering wheel. E-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts