NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what I have from an '03 GTS:

• damaged glove box and surround Pickup only
  • front driver and passenger door panels (with Top Shop 1x1 CF inserts, $180 value) SOLD to drpdmazda
  • rear seat lower side panels SOLD to drpdmazda
  • passenger and driverside kick panels (they sit under the dashboard and attach to the door sills) SOLD to drpdmazda
  • a-pillars (one has a crack and a small bend towards the end) SOLD to drpdmazda
  • panel that goes under the steering wheel, where the OBD-II port is SOLD to 00gtsGETemHIGH
  • door sills SOLD to lpphreakx06
  • rear window panels SOLD to pnoygts
  • center console with cupholders and armrest lid SOLD to vegeta4ss
  • fuse panels (they attach to main dash and center console with cupholders) SOLD to lpphreakx06

This is what I have from an '01 GTS:
  • black leather GTS 6-speed steering wheel with airbag Pickup only
  • gray passenger airbag Pickup only
  • gray cargo cover Pending
  • gray driver side taillight cover Will ship
  • pair of black leather arm rests for the door panels Will ship
  • pair of front black leather seats Pickup only
  • gray main dashboard panel SOLD to drpdmazda
  • gray glove box and surround SOLD to drpdmazda
  • panel that goes under the steering wheel, where the OBD-II port is SOLD to drpdmazda
  • fuse panels (they attach to main dash and center console with cupholders) SOLD to drpdmazda
  • center console with cupholders and armrest lid SOLD to drpdmazda
  • gray leather seats, REAR only SOLD to VTEC_THIS
  • gray kickpanels, pass and driverside (not shown in pics) SOLD to flight89gts
  • gray cargo tray SOLD to tranmk
  • gray headliner SOLD to Brent S
  • gray door sills SOLD to Action Jackson
  • gray pass side taillight cover SOLD to Astroline
  • gray trunk carpet SOLD to bman365
  • gray door panels with leather inserts GAVE AWAY to GTsRasta
  • gray backseat panels GAVE AWAY to GTsRasta
  • gray driver side trunk panel GAVE AWAY to GTsRasta
  • gray lower rear trunk panel GAVE AWAY to GTsRasta

Willing to meet halfway if you're within a reasonable distance. If you're interested, please post or PM. I'm not online all the time, so please be patient for a response. Thanks!

'03 glove box (damaged in the back)

'01 passenger airbag

Thanks for looking,
Joe

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
if no one jumps on this deal, and you dont sell stuff locally, ima have to call dibs on the door sills and the part that goes under the steering wheel.

200 shipped?. thanks joe,

i might need the driver side quarter window surround. if i can't heat gun the one i have back into shape.

bad luck, jp good luck with the sale. i'm pretty sure youll find someone.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
im interested in the glovebox. Do you have any pics of the damaged parts.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
if no one jumps on this deal, and you dont sell stuff locally, ima have to call dibs on the door sills and the part that goes under the steering wheel.

200 shipped?. thanks joe,

i might need the driver side quarter window surround. if i can't heat gun the one i have back into shape.

bad luck, jp good luck with the sale. i'm pretty sure youll find someone.

Sure, I'll take you up on that offer if I can't find a buyer for all of it.

As a matter of fact if anybody else is interested in one of the aforementioned parts, feel free to post up. But keep in mind first priority goes to the person who wants all of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Did you decide on just dying (sp?) the interior?

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics are up. Just to reiterate what has already been said, the '03 panels are very dirty, so I know they look like crap in the pics. I apologize for that, I didn't get a chance to clean them. The only ones I cleaned were the door panels and they are mounted on my car as you can see. The door panels were just as dirty as the parts you sprawled across my driveway, so rest assured that a good cleaning will get them looking new again. :)

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
i might be interested in the lower trunk panel but not for sure if i need the lower or upper

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imatunergts said:
i might be interested in the lower trunk panel but not for sure if i need the lower or upper
Cool let me know which one you need. I have both, the upper panel is still on my car, but that can be easily removed if you want it. I'm willing to let the trunk panels go at any time.

·
Registered
592 Posts
i only want the lower and upper rear pieces which are next to the back seats.......thats it....how much for all 4 pieces....???

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
action said:
i only want the lower and upper rear pieces which are next to the back seats.......thats it....how much for all 4 pieces....???
PM's sent.

Anybody else need anything? :)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
-door sills
-rear driver and passenger side panels
-rear window panels
-panel that goes under the steering wheel, where the OBD-II port is

Are all pending...

BUMP

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
vindiCAtor said:
Joe!?!? not going through with the conversion?

Do you have any of the trunk pieces up for sale?
No, I still am. These pieces are extras/spares that I no longer need. :D

Sorry, I only have 1 set of '03 trunk panels and I'm using them. I thought you had every piece already?

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
bump for a great seller, payment will be there tomorrow, ALL i need is a dash! haha
Thanks Arnold. Try asking your local Toyota dealer for a price on the dash. It's not as expensive as I thought it would be for such a large piece. Partznet.com is selling it for $367, if I'm not mistaken.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts