NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<b>Exel Ennio</b> 17x7 gunmetal rims 5x100 bolt pattern. They come with 3 almost brand new and 1 brand new <b>Kumho Ecsta 711</b> tires. Tire size is <b>215/40/17</b>. 3 tires have 500 miles on them and 1 tire is brand spanking new. Reason why I'm selling is because I dented 1 rim and I also want thicker profile tires. The driver side rims are in perfect condition. Here are pictures of the damaged rims.

<b>Front passenger side has 2 dents on the same rim</b>

<b>Rear passenger side, small dent</b>

Please make serious offers only, I would like to sell these ASAP so I can buy a new set. What you see is what you get. I'll pay half of the shipping costs since I get discount with UPS. PM me with any questions. The cost of the tires alone are almost $300! So please don't low ball me. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to sell them as is. I don't want to ever see these rims and tires again lol. I just want to part my ways with them and buy a new set.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
haha..didnt u get them from wheel max for like a lil around $700?..

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
BUHAHAHAHA, you bought them NEW for 750, yet you're trying to sell then not only USED, but DAMAGED for 525??

i lower my offer again for that insult, 375 shipped.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CONTROL ONE said:
BUHAHAHAHA, you bought them NEW for 750, yet you're trying to sell then not only USED, but DAMAGED for 525??

i lower my offer again for that insult, 375 shipped.
Hahaha, but I had to pay $100+ for the new tire so I factored that into the cost =P Oh wells.

If no one wants them I'll keep them as bad ass winter rims/tires while you guys roll out on your stock 15's =P

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
why not just get another 4th rim:) and save ur cash and avoid holes again:)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm actually going to send the rim in to be repaired in Long Island. So then all 4 rims will be brand spanking new again. But then I'm still stuck with the low profile tires :( I wanted to buy new rims and thicker profile tires.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
hey my rim was damaged like that....any estimate on the repair? i have the same design 2..the kasais by ADR....thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts