NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 17" racing hart c5 evolution rims with yokohama avs es100 tires. 215/40/17 5-100 everything is brand new, no scratches, no dents nothing, like i said everything is brand new. i had them on a car for about a month, my car has been hit on the right passenger side and one rim has been damaged. i dont have the car anymore and i am trying to get rid of the rims. i have only put 1000 miles on them and they are in perfect condition, i am standing behind it. I've tried selling them for the past month and i got numerous response but nobody went all the way. well i am willing to let them go for only $500, and the reason is because i have recieved a bill from my credit card for 490 that i still owe for the rims. i have paid all 4 of them 1250 from discount tires(they special ordered them). you can purchase one rim from tires. com or discount tires for only 185 and choice of tires is yours and in the end you will only end up paying 750-800 and you have brand new rims. please help me out, i live in chicago area and am willing to travel up to 150 miles in each direction do deliver them or i can ship them but you pay shipping. $500 is the best i can do and please help me out because i have 10 days left till i have to send the payment in. i dont have any pics, sorry but if somebody is interested i will take pictures of them and send them. I have a reciept to prove where i bought them and how much i have paid for them.

email
[email protected]
serious buyers only
thanks
Dan

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got some offers for my rims and i have made a deal with this guy but i am still waiting. if he doesnt end up buying rims i have to sell them really cheap. i am willing to sell them 450 plus shipping, payment is due april 13th and if i dont send them a payment i will get hit with the high interest and that's not good. if there is anyone in the chicago or illinois area so that i can deliver rims to them personally and save them money on shipping. help me out guys and you wont be sorry. i will work with you and am willing to travel up to 200 miles in any direction.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
specs are they weigh 21 pound, height 17' width 7inch width 17'

offset it 5X100. well the first guy who makes me a reasonable offer and is serious about buying them i will sell them even though i might end up paying more...as long as i sell them before 13th it's all good. give me your offers guys.
my zip code is 61103, go to the ups. com or fedex and check for shipping or write me an e-mail with your zip code. also you can give me a call on my cell 815-519-0001.

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.