NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My celica has been hit on the right passenger side and right rim has been damaged. i dont have money to buy another rim because my job sucks. Other 3 are brand new. I purchased them dec 27. 2002 and didnt put them on until the other day and my car got hit. The rims are 17' racing hart c5 evolution with yokohama avs es 100 tires(215/40/17). I have only put 800-1000 miles on them which is not bad at all. you can get another rim for 185 and choice of tires is yours. when i bought all this i paid 1250 for everything. Like i said rims are new and i am willing to sell 3 rims with tires for 500$ and buyer pays shipping. Serious buyers can im me or send me an e-mail at [email protected] and i will send them pics of these 3 rims. I live in chicago so if somebody lives near i can even bring rims to them or whatever. This is a good deal and these rims look bad ass on a celica. They will fit celica perfectly because i ordered them for a celica.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4th one is ok but it's bent and i dont want to sell a bent rim. the other 3 are in perfect condition. i'll take some pics tomorrow and send it to you!!!

thanks for the interest!
dan

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all of you that pm'd me or sent me an e-mail. I have had a busy weekend(my bro is getting ready to go to iraq) and didnt have time to take pics. i am gonna do so today. I have recieved a lot of messages from many people that i really dont know who to sell the rims to. well i'll send the pics to each one of you(like i said they are brand new) and the first guy who offers me 550 for them gets them, easy as that.

thanks for interest
Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts