NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17" HP Hurricanes. (Silver)

Wheels are in exellent condition, no curb rub or marks (or anything blatenly noticable). Only scratches are around where the lug nuts are installed, but the caps cover that section anyway.

4 and 5 bolt pattern (Fits Civic & Integra). Having to sell because some jackass in my neighborhood keeps jacking my lugnut caps, so I need to invest in something with non-detachable parts.

To replace the center caps (all 4) cost about $80. Bought this set with tires brand new for $999.

Will to part with them for $450 + shipping and the tires are some ****ty Federals, but have a decent 60-70% (or more) tread left.

Open to talks if you want to discuss pricing, if you are in GA area, my town is about 2 hours outside of Atlanta, would be way cheaper to pick-up than ship (Save yourself atleast $60-80 bucks.

Also don't forget I have some stock mesh design acura alloy wheels for sale with almost brand new dunlops. Those are going for $375 + shipping or pickup in my area.

If anyone wants to trade for anything, I am on the look out for a set of Tenzo R RS-5 wheels.

Thanks and THIEVES SUCK. :mad:

·
Registered
65 Posts
questions~~

i was just wondering ??? so do you mean you have the covers ( the cover you put on the wheel to hide the lug nuts?) or the buyer has to buy it???? and what size tire do you have???? whats the offset on it?? 40? does it fit celicas 5 X 100??? and if you have the cover and the right size tire im interested. how is 430 shipped???? i live in northern virginia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts