NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to sell my rims ASAP! i am going to get PROTOOLSKIT's HREs as soon as i sell these rims. they are about 3 1/2 months old. no curbs or nothing. the tires are GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 225/40/18. the tires have ATLEAST 80% tread left. the rims go good with white,blue,black,cobalt blue cars. and even red. let me know guys. i want 2300 OBO +shipping.

·
Registered
687 Posts
lol you werent kidding that you were gunna sell ur rims...

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright...the price has dropped to 2100 +shipping...i think that is pretty damn cheap since they are volks.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your smoking crack. lol. you are a really funny man.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
CONTROL ONE said:
it's the law of demand and supply.. :gap:
Heh. I would pay $1500 + shipping for that set. Might as well get my own spanking brand new set for 2k but hey..thats just me.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah without tires buddy. unless you know people from VOLK PERSONALLY.

·
Registered
246 Posts
sorry, richgt, but its kinda hard to sell rims that are used, for full price. cant do that in this world. a more apporpriate price. once the wheels/tire are used, the value goes down.

·
Registered
557 Posts
sorry to burst your bubble but your asking too much. I got my 18" VOLK GT-C gunmetal with CF centercaps and with NITTO EXTREME tires and installation. and complementary wheel locks...all for 2100 BRAND SPANKING NEW

I wouldnt give you more than 1500 for it and thats with tires.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FOCK! i hate the god damn war. i paid way more than that. prolly going to have to end up selling it somewhere else. sorry guys.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
02blueceli said:
sorry to burst your bubble but your asking too much. I got my 18" VOLK GT-C gunmetal with CF centercaps and with NITTO EXTREME tires and installation. and complementary wheel locks...all for 2100 BRAND SPANKING NEW

I wouldnt give you more than 1500 for it and thats with tires.
got any pics of those??

·
Registered
118 Posts
RichGT said:
FOCK! i hate the god damn war. i paid way more than that. prolly going to have to end up selling it somewhere else. sorry guys.
If you paid a lot more than that, you got ripped off bro...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts