NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is not my car, it's my friends. I don't know to much about mr2's but this is what i see in his car.

It's a 92 mr2 turbo 5 spd with about 111,000 miles on it. New paint job but not a good one :) macco job. was red new color is dark grey.
it has a turbo timer, alpine radio, pedals, shift knob, 14" toyota wheels, new suspension (shocks and springs lowered about 2"),
Few minor dings, no rust.

leather interior is in OK cond. T-tops. it has a scoop on the side also.

pics http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290286271

Overall it's a really nice car, it runs great.
price: $5,000
Lives in suffolk county, NY

email me if interested with a contact number and best time to call.
thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
I know this is getting away from the topic, but it that your Matrix in your sig? If so, PROPS :bling: Looks sweet!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
604CelicaGTS said:
I know this is getting away from the topic, but it that your Matrix in your sig? If so, PROPS :bling: Looks sweet!
yea thats mine minus the wheels :( they got stollen 2 weeks ago. new ones coming :)

thanks man

·
Registered
116 Posts
That sucks man :( It's too bad you can't have nice sh*t these days without fear of it being ripped off. Are you going to buy different rims, or are ya gonna stick with the MR7's?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
604CelicaGTS said:
That sucks man :( It's too bad you can't have nice sh*t these days without fear of it being ripped off. Are you going to buy different rims, or are ya gonna stick with the MR7's?
yea it does suck :(

no i really like the new motegi's FF6's in hyperblack 18"
i'll probably get then soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts