NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to put this into words but here you go....

I have here for sale a complete motor from a 2000 Celica GT 5speed
Year 2000
Engine 1zz 1.8L four EFI DOHC with VVT-I

What happen it Hydro lock just three months ago
We did a compression test and all three was normal but for one.
It starts up easy and quick during and before hydro lock occur and was kept always clean when it was in the car.

Everything attach to the motor and ecu minus the trans

I also have other parts for sale I will post them up soon after I get some real live pictures of it...For now help me get this celi engine out of the garage.

To be honest with you I'm not sure how much to sell it for so please IM or e-mail me your price.

Thank you

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure how to put this into words but here you go....

I have here for sale a complete motor from a 2000 Celica GT 5speed
Year 2000
Engine 1zz 1.8L four EFI DOHC with VVT-I

What happen it Hydro lock just three months ago
We did a compression test and all three IS normal but for one.
It starts up easy and quick during and before hydro lock occur and was kept always clean when it was in the car.

Everything attach to the motor and ecu minus the trans

I also have other parts for sale I will post them up soon after I get some real live pictures of it...For now help me get this celi engine out of the garage.

To be honest with you I'm not sure how much to sell it for so please IM or e-mail me your price.

Thank you

Just took some pictures this morning hope might interest someone for a good project engine. Sorry its a bit dirty

Take everything for 250...more parts will come with it that are not in the picture.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
how about just the head and block shipped to 24740 and let me know if you wanna do any trades........ you can sale the rest to someone else
better yet just the block shipped

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never ship anything this heavy before please if you have friends or family near by I can also load it and bring it to san diego but to ship it I we'll have a problem.

I need it sold asap cash talks...

·
Registered
473 Posts
if anyone needs extra parts, i also have an extra 1zz completely torn apart. my oil pump took a crap so the crank and rods are shot, although i think the crank can be turned and reused. the block and head looks to be fine, im not asking anything but shipping. tried to sell it on here but got no offers and i about to throw it into scrap metal. any takers, just pm me, i am sure with the above engine and my parts you could rebuild a 1zz for fairly cheap. i just dont have the time nor patience to attack it like i should.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if anyone needs extra parts, i also have an extra 1zz completely torn apart. my oil pump took a crap so the crank and rods are shot, although i think the crank can be turned and reused. the block and head looks to be fine, im not asking anything but shipping. tried to sell it on here but got no offers and i about to throw it into scrap metal. any takers, just pm me, i am sure with the above engine and my parts you could rebuild a 1zz for fairly cheap. i just dont have the time nor patience to attack it like i should.

THANKS bro...

Mod please close I gave the whole engine away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.