NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my car ASAP. Here's a quick run down---I ran off a road->Too lazy to fix it->Need $$$ to pay it off.

here's my ad on celitrader. Celica AD

i really need to sell this car. the damage on the front end is extremely minor compared to what it looks like. this deal is a steal. oh yeah, im also throwing in my 96 Jetta with this deal. the jetta has about 200k on it and dies if rpms drop under 1k. the interior of the jetta is super clean, while the exterior could use some work.

6k for the Celi or both cars. first come, first serve.

email me at [email protected] or pm me

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as u guys can see, the cross bar that holds the radiator in place is the only thing that will be complex in terms of repairing this car. i still have the stock exhaust and another trd exhaust. i also have a koyo radiator. PLEASE let me know if u are interested. i dont have any pics of the VW yet.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the whole front end has been taken apart because i was gonna fix it but decided not to. just in case some of u's were wondering why its all apart. it only looks bad because its all apart. main things that need raplacing are air bags, radiator, a/c condensor, front bumper. exhaust and oil pan are dinged up, but are still functional. the engine is still in great condition. i can start it up with one turn of the key.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
if your willing to part out how much would you want for the guage cluster, fuel pump injectors, and fuel rail?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts