NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to sell but I might if I get a good offer. Want to get a cheaper car and a bike. Here it goes:

2000 Celica GTS 6 speed
Carbon Blue w/ black interior
45.5K miles
(Not sure yet if I will include aftermarket parts or if I will part out, but the price includes everything listed below.)

Has every single factory option available for 2000 including:
black leather
spoiler
projecter headlights and foglights
moonroof
cd player
premium sound system (factory amp w/ 8 speakers)
You name it, it's got it. (just a reminder, the action package and HID's weren't available for the 2000 year, so it doesn't have those)

Mods include:
S2000 antenna
AEM cold air intake
KYB AGX struts
RSR Titanium springs (1.6" F, 2.2" R)
(the CAI, springs, and shocks have all been installed VERY recently and professionally, and were brand new when purchased)
MeganRacing short shifter (identical to B&M)
Full 4 piece painted Wings West kit (not installed)
Bluebatmobile's vinyl smoked headlight overlay kit (not installed)
** Will include all original stock parts**

Also:
Aftermarket alarm w/ kill switch
darkest legal tint
New Kumho Ecsta 711 tires all around
new battery
Mobil 1 synthetic oil
In the process of getting recon

Condition: There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. However, there are 3 very minor dents (can barely see them) and some scratches throughout. Paint is shiny and full of color, although there are some rock chips on the hood, and some other minor blemishes. Inside is perfect! No stains, rips, cracks, missing things, etc. Leather conditioned twice a month to keep it soft. Everything is in perfect working order. This car hasn't been abused, only raced at the tracks twice. There I ran a 15.3 with just the CAI, and that was my first time ever, so it was not the best driving. Smoked a GSR, Eclipse GT, and SpecV Sentra, all modded. :p

This was when I was trying on the front lip. The car is dirty, sorry :(

That's all I can really think of right now. I will post if I remember something else. I'm looking for $15,000/obo. Might be willing to trade plus cash...post what you got. Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts