NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Its time. After purchasing the car in 2000, I've finally decided to let it go. I'd like to get into a new house, and get into a beater until I'm ready for another car.. but it won't be a racer. It's a silver GT-S, very good condition... no dings, scratches, dents, blemishes of any kind. Car is mint. I have pics, I'll email them. I'll get to that at the bottom. I only have 63,000 miles on it, mostly highway miles... but for a 2000 thats whats considered low. Here's the list:

"Injen" CAI (Cold Air Intake)
"Trial" 4-to-1 Header :AF:
"Fujitsubo" Exhaust System
"ACT" Heavy Duty Clutch and Pressure Plate (250 lbs./tq.)
"Unorthadox Racing" 8 lbs. High Performance Flywheel
"Quaife" 1.5 way LSD (posse) :AF:
"TIEN" HA 16 way adjustable Coilover/Suspension System
"Hotchkis" Rear Camber Kit
"Apex-i" S-AFC piggyback ECU
"Konig" 17x7.5" Toxxin Rims wrapped in Kuhmo MX's 215/40/17
"VIS" Carbon Fiber Hood w/raised "C-One" scoop
JDM "type" black housing headlights
JDM corner markers
2003 Taillights
Pioneer Head Unit 50x4 watts
Honda S2000 antenna
63,000 miles :AF:

... and there it is. Not a bad list of mods, but the transmission is gold and so is the milage. I'm asking $15,000 or best offer. Now, before I get lowballs.. please look at the milage and mod list before you send me a price. I have tons of pics, but I don't know how to host, so I can email them to you... or if someone would be so kind as to host them for me or show me how, I would appreciate it. Email any requests for pics or questions to ... [email protected] ... thanks.

·
Registered
700 Posts
go to "my gallery" and click upload.....then click on the uploaded picture, copy and paste the source code and insert it in the test of this thread.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"My Gallery" located where?.. I clicked on gallery and can't find it?

·
Registered
737 Posts
pictures maybe...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man... Evil eye.. I can't thank you enough. :) .. really.. that was stressing me out since way passed midnight. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump.. wanted to see if I got an offer... it's a great car with almost perfect mods.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry.. not open for trades. The car is on ebay, and I've put a for sale sign on it for the last 3 days... I already have 3 potential buyers coming to look at the car this weekend. I just wish it was someone from the forum.. this way I know the car would go to good use :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One buyer no showed (I was expecting that). Another's father almost beat the crap out of him when he saw the car and exclaimed "NO WAY!" .. lol... was funny to witness. The first buyer that actually came seemed really interested, but the car was for his daughter and she just liked the way it looked... parts really didn't matter, neither did the fact that it was race-ready. He low-balled stating that the car on Kelly Blue Book for my mileage was only $10,500. After being extremely annoyed at the fact that he actually gave me that offer, and him actually seeing it my face... he asked how much it would be if I just took the race parts off?!? I said no way. Price for all in the forum (I really don't want to see the car's potential go to waste) is $12,500 firm. With the new house coming, I could really use the money.. and I'll just suffice with my beater and my bike.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
how firm are u on 12,500? cause im interested...but i cant do quite that much just yet :\

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just look at the mods, mileage and condition of the car and you should know how firm.
Brizzle said:
johnny boy find the money for this car. i cant belive hes letting it go for that great of a price.
... exactly.

·
Registered
661 Posts
ohwhatafeeling said:
One buyer no showed (I was expecting that). Another's father almost beat the crap out of him when he saw the car and exclaimed "NO WAY!" .. lol... was funny to witness. The first buyer that actually came seemed really interested, but the car was for his daughter and she just liked the way it looked... parts really didn't matter, neither did the fact that it was race-ready. He low-balled stating that the car on Kelly Blue Book for my mileage was only $10,500. After being extremely annoyed at the fact that he actually gave me that offer, and him actually seeing it my face... he asked how much it would be if I just took the race parts off?!? I said no way. Price for all in the forum (I really don't want to see the car's potential go to waste) is $12,500 firm. With the new house coming, I could really use the money.. and I'll just suffice with my beater and my bike.
http://blogs.edmunds.com/strategies/.ee912b4

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
ohwhatafeeling said:
Just look at the mods, mileage and condition of the car and you should know how firm.

... exactly.
mods dont increase value, everyone should know that, although selling a car with them to an enthusist might get you more bang for you buck cause they recognize the mods as value themselves...which would be me...but all im asking is, is there any chance of you going lower on the price... :confused:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Normal mods don't increase price... but the quality of mods do. KBB has my car at 11k for my mileage.. if you don't think a Quaife, clutch, pressure plate and flywheel with labor isn't ALONE worth the $1,500 over that $11k, you honestly must want your cake and eat it too. $12,500.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^ take it easy bro...im not startin anything...im just curious...and yes the quaife is a very good upgrade, that is quality...stick to ur price it will sell fast...goodluck

1 - 20 of 20 Posts