NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Its time. After purchasing the car in 2000, I've finally decided to let it go. I'd like to get into a new house, and get into a beater until I'm ready for another car.. but it won't be a racer. It's a silver GT-S, very good condition... no dings, scratches, dents, blemishes of any kind. Car is mint. I have pics, I'll email them. I'll get to that at the bottom. I only have 63,000 miles on it, mostly highway miles... but for a 2000 thats whats considered low. Here's the list:

"Injen" CAI (Cold Air Intake)
"Trial" 4-to-1 Header
"Fujitsubo" Exhaust System
"ACT" Heavy Duty Clutch and Pressure Plate (250 lbs./tq.)
"Unorthadox Racing" 8 lbs. High Performance Flywheel
"Quaife" 1.5 way LSD (posse)
"TIEN" HA 16 way adjustable Coilover/Suspension System
"Hotchkis" Rear Camber Kit
"Apex-i" S-AFC piggyback ECU
"Konig" 17x7.5" Toxxin Rims wrapped in Kuhmo MX's 215/40/17
"VIS" Carbon Fiber Hood w/raised "C-One" scoop
JDM "type" black housing headlights
JDM corner markers
2003 Taillights
Pioneer Head Unit 50x4 watts
Honda S2000 antenna
63,000 miles

... and there it is. Not a bad list of mods, but the transmission is gold and so is the milage. I'm asking $15,000 or best offer. Now, before I get lowballs.. please look at the milage and mod list before you send me a price. I have tons of pics, but I don't know how to host, so I can email them to you... or if someone would be so kind as to host them for me or show me how, I would appreciate it. Email any requests for pics or questions to ... [email protected] ... thanks.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics are in the "Cars for Sale" forum.. I honestly won't even try linking them... Evileye had to help me out posting my pics up.. lol.. thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts