NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post will be updated tonight with pictures, but up for sale is my 2000 GTS and Im letting it go for $9000. Car has 82k.

Dealership Maitience:

Engine Replaced summer 2004 due to a faulty oil pump. Brandnew bottom end and rebuit head, and yeah... i did miss-shift... =) Was replaced at 56k miles, car now has 82k.

Transmission Replaced with a Brandnew 2003 updated tranny. The tranny was shot due to me ... um.. miss-shifting. (Hey im not alone here!) tranny also replaced at 56k miles. Also got a new clutch kit installed when it was replaced.

Performance Mods: Car was completly stock up until 3 months ago, so that means all the following mods are for the most part brand new and have less than 1000 miles on them.

Megan Racing: Springs 2.2", Front/Rear and Upper/Lower Tie Down Bars, Cold Air Intake, Short Shifter.

3m Racing Muffler (custom) w/ silencer

Kyb Performance Struts (non adjustable)

Jdm Headlights

Cross Drilled / Slotted rotors all the way around, and ceramic pad from i-rotors.com.

Car is tinted 20% all the way around.

Shift boot is just about done, there is a ding on the drivers door, and a 1 inch scratch on the passenger door.

Nothing is wrong with the car, just needs a home. Im getting divorced and i have 3 kids to-myself, meaning the wife left me with the kids. I cant afford to have the car any-longer. Price is low and affordable. And i expect it to sell quick.

Please Call me at 410-588-9006 for any questions, the name is Eric.

I will update with pics tonight

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics

link to celica pics

herers a link to the pics... I havent taken any interior because i havent cleaned it yet. Will post those pics withint the next few days.

Also forgot to mention that I replaced the Alternator in Jan 06.

thanks!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive had both doors quoted before, it was a total of like $300. the one side can just be popped out, but the one with the scratch would have to be painted.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^ possitive feedback is always nice eh bud hahah :rotf: goodluck with the sale man! nice car overall

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kaminaricelica7 said:
^^ possitive feedback is always nice eh bud hahah :rotf: goodluck with the sale man! nice car overall

thanks just hope i sell it soon so i can pay this damn divorce lawyer :wtf:

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^ meh one of those times you waste money on something you cant help...:(

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
posts some new pics hahah interior shots...maybe run it through the wash...cause im interested, but i wunna see alternative pics...(although u do have 31 already), just take a few shots and some interior! :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok

you got it... i have off work tomorrow... so ill make it look all pretty.... so look back tomorrow for interior pics.....

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
will do ! ^ im here haha...thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
correction the engine transmission and clutch has 26k miles... suspension and brakes are all brand new less than 500 miles...

sorry about updating the pics with interior ones.... it was 110 degrees today... to hot to go outside.... i will try and get to it tomorrow.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and agian its all toyota serviced. so if you need proof, it can be given right from the dealer..

and refering to my last statment.... not just the suspension and brakes are brand new... all my mods are brandnew and were put on within the same week.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
nice weather eh?? haha well ill keep checkin back for the pics...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts