NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually have 2 six speed transmissions for sale. Both are in SERVICEABLE condition. One is from a GTS and the other is from a 190 (The European model that i purchased when i was in england)

The 190 tranny is from a 2005 celica. The unique thing about that one is that the gear ratios are far better than the GT and the GTS ones. The 190 tranny does fit both the GT and GTS.....I have already sold my car about 6 months ago (now have a 350z :thumbup: )

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 404-428-4941 or you can reach me at [email protected] as i dont check this site as much as i use to. The name is rico and i can send you pictures over the phone.

·
Registered
190 Posts
is the first gear wide-what is the max mph 1st gear will take before shifting to second...i am very interested!

·
Banned
189 Posts
I Need The Gts Tranny!!!!!

Is The 190 Tranny A 6 Speed Also? And Whats The Differance?

I Emailed U Already! Please Give Me Price And Condition Of Both! I Will Pay For The Shipping Charges!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
lambo gts your best bet is to try and sell the tranny within the UK as sending this to the US will mean astranomical costs both by sea and more so by air. Just giving you the heads up try CCUK or TOC else Autotraider - Pistonheads etc.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's weird I thought I made a reply?!?!?!

What's up seven! :) I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I was one of the very few GTS models in the UK. the color of my car was carbon blue, lambo doors, trd exterior....I went to santa pod a few times and I remember chatting with you on celicaclub.co.uk :)

When I say serviceable I mean 100% operational. The 190 tranny is a 6 speed transmission. I'm not sure exactly the specs.....I just arrived to the states and I don't have a computer....I'm writing this through my phone....any way if your interested in the transmisson pls call as I do not check this site very often. 404-428-4941 I can unwrap the tranny and take pics if necessary. I can send pics through MMS.

thank you for looking :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry if I have been unclear in the item I am trying to sell. The transmisson came off of a Euro Celica.....yes the sterring wheel is on the other side but the engine is still under the hood not the trunk. This transmisson will bolt up to your engine whether it be a GT or a GTS. I do not have the exact specs of the tranny....you might want to try reserching it on celicaclub.co.uk They can tell you exactly what you want to know about the tranny. It has longer gears....which in return means more power and if you have a GTS that's even better news. I'm sorry I seem rude but I have received numerous amounts of emails with the same questions being asked over and over that I have already answered. Serviceable=In working order with no bad synchros.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
lambo gts kinda long shot don't supose you also have got a spare 190 engine lying around anywhere, i'm after a spare to practice stripping and modfying for when I pull my engine out. Free bump.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have dropped my price down to $500 then what I originally wanted to sell it for. I was trying to get what I paid for it :(

Seven- I unfortunatly do not live in the uk anymore but you should go through that celica salvage yard company. Or you can go crazy and use the 2zz engine and ecu from the lotus cars.

·
Registered
418 Posts
interested here. from singapore though. .P

lambo gts, you have an email address that i can contact you via?

alternative, pop me a mail via woontx [at] gmail (dot) com.

regards,

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have had many people reply to me thru pm or via email with the same questions about shipping. I will ship it anywhere in the US for $50....if its more than that I will cover the difference. I just need it outta my garage. Also I am willing to ship it thru any company you desire....be it FED EX, UPS, whatevers clever

·
Registered
958 Posts
**** if i had the cash!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.