NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a genuine Toyota Action Package side skirt for the driver's side, colored silver. It is mildly stratched up, but all mounting tabs are still intact. I am asking $200, or best offer.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are these still for sale?
It is still available, yes. I see you're posting from Australia, so shipping may be a big factor here. I am willing to work on the price but keep in mind this is ONLY the driver side. You may be better off finding a pair locally instead of having this single one shipped so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is still available, yes. I see you're posting from Australia, so shipping may be a big factor here. I am willing to work on the price but keep in mind this is ONLY the driver side. You may be better off finding a pair locally instead of having this single one shipped so far.
Thanks. Yeah I was looking for the pair but they are very thin on the ground over here. I'll keep looking and get back to you .

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Yeah I was looking for the pair but they are very thin on the ground over here. I'll keep looking and get back to you .
I got my pair off of eBay, but I paid way too much, about $500 imported from Japan, then shipped from Canada. Only reason I was willing to pay so much was because it was the only set on ebay that didn't have missing tabs, cracks, or holes. Might be cheaper to import direct from Japan to Australia. Russia also seems to import/export them often as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts