NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The carpet is gray and flawless, I never had it exposed, I always had a blanket over it. Asking $40 picked up.

The hatch cover was also flawless last time I checked. It's been in storage for a while so I'll have to look it over again to confirm that it still is. It's gray in color. Asking $40 picked up.

The black leather seats are mint and look brand new still. I rarely have more than one passenger in my car. I was looking for $300 OBO.

And of course, the interior panels...

This is what I have from an '03 GTS:

• center console with cupholders and armrest lid
  • fuse panels (they attach to main dash and center console with cupholders)
  • damaged glove box and surround.
  • front driver and passenger door panels (with Top Shop 1x1 CF inserts, $180 value) SOLD
  • rear seat lower side panels SOLD
  • passenger and driverside kick panels (they sit under the dashboard and attach to the door sills) SOLD
  • a-pillars (one has a crack and a small bend towards the end) SOLD
  • panel that goes under the steering wheel, where the OBD-II port is SOLD to 00gtsGETemHIGH
  • door sills SOLD to lpphreakx06
  • rear window panels SOLD to pnoygts

Everything is in good condition, but dirty.

This is what I have from an '01 GTS:
  • pair of front black leather seats (not shown in pics)
  • gray door panels with leather inserts (leather arm rests not shown, but will be included)
  • gray backseat panels (not shown in pics)
  • gray felt cargo cover (not shown in pics)
  • gray trunk carpet (not shown in pics)
  • gray driver side trunk panel with taillight cover
  • gray lower rear trunk panel (attaches to the car itself, not the hatch part)
  • black leather GTS 6-speed steering wheel with airbag (not shown in pics)
  • gray passenger airbag (not shown in pics)
  • gray main dashboard panel SOLD
  • gray glove box and surround SOLD
  • panel that goes under the steering wheel, where the OBD-II port is SOLD
  • fuse panels (they attach to main dash and center console with cupholders) SOLD
  • center console with cupholders and armrest lid SOLD
  • gray leather seats, REAR only SOLD to VTEC_THIS
  • gray kickpanels, pass and driverside (not shown in pics) SOLD to flight89gts
  • gray cargo tray SOLD to tranmk
  • gray headliner SOLD to Brent S
  • gray door sills SOLD to Action Jackson
  • gray pass side taillight cover SOLD to Astroline

I'm taking best offer on any of the panels.

Local pickup only! If you're interested, PM me, we can discuss the price if you're the haggling type.

You can see in these pics just how dirty the black panels are. Nothing a good washing can't fix.

'03 glove box (damaged in the back)

'03 center console with cupholders and lid (small bend in left corner)

'03 fuse panels

'01 door panel

'01 passenger airbag

'01 lower trunk panel

'01 driverside trunk panel

Thanks for looking,
Joe

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sincere2883 said:
Ill take the rear trunk carpet. SOLD TO ME!!!! :D
For real? I can bring it with me if I can make it to the baby shower meet. :D

drinkingmymilk said:
whay black interior pannels and how much?
I have everything EXCEPT the main dash (the huge piece), the passenger airbag, and the trunk panels. The door panels have brand new top shop CF inserts installed too. I was asking for $300 for everything I got. Which is a steal if you consider that the CF inserts alone retail for $180. But at this point best offer takes the lot.

·
Registered
472 Posts
evil eye said:
sincere2883 said:
Ill take the rear trunk carpet. SOLD TO ME!!!! :D
For real? I can bring it with me if I can make it to the baby shower meet. :D
Yea am for real. i used mine to get under the car once and oil spill all over it so i need a new one. you could defenatly bring it the day of the baby shower :D

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP updated first post.

Brashboy lip spoiler sold.

The rear seats are have also been sold, but the front ones are still for sale. '01 leathers.

I also have a crapload of interior parts, just say what you need and I probally have it. Both '01 gray and '03 black are available.

·
Registered
242 Posts
how much and what color is the lip spoiler........and would the gray a-pilar plastic pannel fit a 2000...and if so..how much?

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the a-pillars, but they are wrapped in real carbon fiber, so that's going to drive the price up for them. They will fit a 2000 Celica no problem.

The lip spoiler was sold a few months ago, sorry.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hey Joe I want the rear hatch cover. Dont sell it i will either come pick it up or If you in Jersey I'd apreciate it if you can bring it with you and I'll come get it from wherever you are. PM for cell #

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Astroline said:
I'm interested in your 03 black interior pieces, what do you have and how much for everything?
I updated the first post. Everything typed in blue is still available. Let me know if you're interested in any of it.

WHITEKNIGHT2000 said:
Hey Joe I want the rear hatch cover. Dont sell it i will either come pick it up or If you in Jersey I'd apreciate it if you can bring it with you and I'll come get it from wherever you are. PM for cell #
No problem bro. I'm sure we will meet up at some point in the near future. If you ever come through Queens/LI let me know and if I'm ever in Jersey soon I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brizzle said:
do you have the passenger side 01 trunk panel? if so how much for driver side and passenger side shipped to 15027
Nope, sorry. I sold the passenger side cover to 2way a few months ago. I only have the driver side now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts