NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling genuine TRD Mechanical JDM Side Skirts and a Rear Valence for $550 picked up. Straight from Japan, both were prepainted in Liquid Silver Metallic. These are not the Action Package....they are JDM parts. Condition is perfect except for two little dents in the rear valence which you can see in the picture. They are the two little black spots on the "angle" of the valence. If there is anything else that looks like damage (which include what looks like scratches on the far left fin) it is mud splatters. I live on a road that is sometimes VERY muddy:chuckles:!!!

Just so you know, I'm selling this because I already have the TRIAL kit on order. I need payment by April 25th, but you won't be able to pickup the bumper until right after May 9th. PM me if you want to buy this. I'm looking for pickup in Ca only. I live in NorCal, so if you're willing to drive there to pick it up, we can do that. Or if you live in NorCal, that's even better.

Thanks,
aerospike2002

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Well, all i need is the sides but u said only available for pick up, I'm in Houston so i would need it to be shipped. If u decide to ship, let me know cuz i'm interested. lates

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Before I sell the side skirts to a guy and have to pay for shipping, does anyone want to make one last offer to pick them up from me? $350 picked up in CA takes them....

·
Registered
480 Posts
damn you, areo...i'd consider it if you could give them to me earlier. but its alright. i need to save money (and you'd have to come back to socal--there's no way i can do another solo trip north cuz it just makes me crazy talking to myself)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
la la la man i forgot i have JDM TRD Silver Sides and Rear Valence too..im thinking about starting all over too..hmm i might sell in da future..hey roger ill keep u on top of da list:) if i do intend to sell my sides

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Hey, thanx Jerry, let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.