NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing my authentic TRD Spoiler / Wing from a 2004 Toyota Celica Action Package. There are no chips or blemishes on the spoiler, the third brake light is fully functioning, and the Spectra Blue Mica paint is IMMACULATE.

The item is priced fairly for a quick sale. However what is pictured is what is included. The buyer will have to purchase additional bolts from a home improvement or auto repair shop (which are not hard to acquire). Please note that the price does reflect this, as well as a missing bolt. If you look on the underside picture, on the right side, the bottom left bolt has been broken off. It is definitely repairable by most auto repair shops, however it would be unnecessary with the 3 remaining bolts plus the double sided tape.

It is located in Fort Worth, Texas -- and shipping will be through UPS anywhere in the continental US. As an example, a shipping quote from Fort Worth to California is $89.88 (with insurance), and somewhere between $81-$83 without.

If you have any interest please message me, however for serious buyers and the quickest response please email me at [email protected]

Underneath

As it currently sits indoors

Picture on my vehicle before it was removed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts