Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: AUTHENTIC TRD HORN BUTTON | CF HATCH HANDLE 2X2 TWILL

It's been a while since I posted or been on the scene. I'm cleaning out some leftover parts due to reverting the Celica back to stock and using as my 'beater' car now. It was fun while it lasted.

Up for sale is an authentic TRD Horn button, brand new - never used (predominantly used with after-market steering wheels), and my old carbon fiber (CF) hatch handle 2x2 Twill that has been off of the car for some time now. It's pure carbon fiber and not wrapped like most. I bought it quite a few years ago here off of the site and it has seen some usage. The fitment is perfect and the clear coat is pretty decent. It will need to be buffed and maybe a new clear coat due to sun damage; it needs new bolts and have the resin set to seal the bolts to the handle. I would say the overall quality of the piece is 8/10 due to no structural damage besides needing new bolts and resin mounted - others are all cosmetic

PRICE: $60 for both + shipping

Separate:
CF Handle - $45 + shipping
TRD Horn Button - $15 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. :cheers:

Pictures as of today:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in the handle. Price to 60632
Tried to PM, but your box is full - I can do $60 shipped. If that works, I have Paypal - Prefer using the option 'send money to family/friends' due to fees. I do understand insurance concerns so if that's an issue, just add the paypal fee to the total. Let me know and I'll email you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tried to PM, but your box is full - I can do $60 shipped. If that works, I have Paypal - Prefer using the option 'send money to family/friends' due to fees. I do understand insurance concerns so if that's an issue, just add the paypal fee to the total. Let me know and I'll email you.
If he doesn't I might be able too in a day or so

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,896 Posts
Pics used to show, but now they are gone. It must be an issue with his image account or their server.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I see the pictures just fine. :shrugs:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,896 Posts
Now you can, and so can I... but several hours ago they were all missing. Definitely some temporary image hosting server failure.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My apologies everyone. I have recently deployed overseas and didn't get a chance to close this out. All parts have been sold. Mod, please close. Thank you.

Coop

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
:closed:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.