NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sellin an Autotechnica steering wheel. Brand new, altho not in box, but has NEVER been installed on anything. just sat in my room for about 6 or 7 months. it was originally 45 bucks, but i'll sell it for about 30 bucks, plus shipping or whatever...we'll work somethin out. it's black around the whole steering wheel, with dark red inserts. if you want more details you can post ur email address and i'll try to send u pics ASAP.

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k bro, i'll try to get those to ya ASAP. i got a 3" black light tube that i'll throw in for free if u decide to buy it or whatever...i dont need it, so might as well get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
do u still need to buy the adapter?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah...u gotta get an adapter to mount up the steering wheel to your car. thats the reason i didnt ever put it on my car. i was too lazy to go get the adapter, then it just sat in my room for a while and i totally forgot about it, so now i just decided to sell it. if ya need any more info just let me know

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
wut color is it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the steering wheel is black, with dark red inserts where ur thumbs would go. steering wheel is black leather.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just let me know what u think

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll have pics up soon...i'll email em to all of u...if anyone else wants em, just post ur email address for me k, thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts