NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a fiberglass R2 kit, complete - not parting out, will sell it for $265 plus shipping, never mounted or painted, has had fiberglassing on it because me and my brother that does body work were fiberglassing to get a perfect fit and accomplished it, just decided i dont want it and need $$$. I need a BUYER , it is a sweet kit...

Also forsale is a newly assembled Tamiya Front Wheels Drive Electric Remote control car, has a Toyota celica GTS body, painted white with carbon fiber vinyl on the hood to give it that cool look and a Touring spoiler on the back, i have no pics of items here but will take pics if serious buyers occur. Thanks, any ?'s contact me a 320-295-6216 or just post reply to thread or PM me

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im asking $240 shipped for the R/C car , comes all assembled and ready to run, has futaba radio gear and comes with 2 new 1800 battery packs.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UP :) anyone

·
Registered
470 Posts
duece'0'-gts : Interested in the R/C..... To make it look like our Supercharged Celica... It would be cool to take to shows and just have around here at the shop... Send pics if you could.. Thanx...
www.hotchkistuning.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts