NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Looking to sell my hood and exhaust I took off my car yesterday. Ended up trading it in.... :waa:

BRS CF Hood $350 obo w/ sparco hood pins (blue but i painted silver) included
Apexi N1 cat-back exhaust $300 obo
I also have stock tail lights and head lights in the attic some where, they are in good condition, head lights just needs the regular cleaning.

Pic of it when it was installed

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me directly at [email protected] or call/text me 714-742-6571
I work on the road alot so i barley check this site but always have access to email and phone.

willing to deliver to a reasonable distance, small fee 55 cents a mile, I live in la Habra and I do drive to Westminster and Artesia/Norwalk a lot so if you live in that area or in between and I'm going to be there then that works for me too.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,914 Posts
Bump for a very nice and rare hood.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hood sold to xLonelydrifterx thanks
Exhaust still available, also got stock head lights and tails. Shoot me an offer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They gave me 1305 with 184000 miles on it. The engine or Trans was gone pretty much and needed a new cat

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know Johnny, I know....
BTW I thought i saw you on the 605 the other day, riding side by side for a while but didn't want to rear end someone so i couldn't get a good look!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BAM PICS OF HEAD LIGHTS!
not as in good condition as a thought. $75 bucks obo...ooo...or just let me knOw!
sorry I'm tired.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump
exhaust and headlights still available, also have a glove box, both the surrounding plastics and the actual box it self

1 - 20 of 29 Posts