NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd post it in here as well, seeing as some people from SoCal don't check the SoCal classifieds section as often as they do here...

Herro everyone, I'm selling the bar for no other reason besides me not having any use for it anymore.
Had it on the car for a good 2, almost 3 years?
Anyway, yeah. The thing was awesome.

Pix tiem (forgive the low quality, took them all with my phone and shet.):

The bar itself works like a charm, aesthetically though there are a few little scuffs.
One a bit above the C-One logo, you can blame the firewall for that one.
And the one tape residue looking thing on the right side, which was like that when I first purchased it from the original owner on here.
None of them take away from the performance of the bar.
The bar itself comes with 6 little spacers that I had in my pocket and completely forgot to put in the picture. But yeah, they're there and go with it.
You use the 6 lugs/whateverthefawktheyare that are already on your car, install is soupz easy.

I'm asking for $120 FIRM.
I know what it's worth, don't bother lowballing as I'll just ignore the PM.
REMEMBER, C-ONE WENT OUT OF BUSINESS, this shit is RARE.
If I get a bunch of people interested, it'll go to the highest bidder. (I'm not expecting that though, as I know everyone is broke as fawk.)
:laugh:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Ugh, I would totally buy this from you since I love the square style bars but if I bought it I would just end up painting it and that doesn't seem fair.

GLWS though.

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I have a local offer. If I can avoid the hassle of shipping, that definitely gets the priority. Not a for sure thing as they haven't replied today yet, I'll give it another day and if he doesn't respond, I'll let the highest bidder know whats up.
Thanks guys!
:)

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold! I hope the new owner enjoys the bar as much as I did!
:)

A mod can close this if they'd like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.