NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabbs is a C2 power Generation 2 manifold for GTS (or any other 2zz) this is the revised, reinforced one, It has the standard T28 flange, I have put no more than 300 miles on it, it's in like new condition, I'm switching out to a tubular manifold, this one will be off the car within the next week. Looking to get $200 shipped within the USA, OBO.
I accept Paypal to [email protected]

·
Registered
903 Posts
what turbos will fit this?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it will fit any turbo w/ a T28 flange EX: GT28R, GT28RS, GT2871R, and so on (those are the most common turbos used on these motors)

·
Registered
903 Posts
i see that c2 has the tubular manifold now, im guessing thats what youre getting. Whats the difference, less restriction?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
^ the newer ones where cast manifold. stronger and less likely to break. I think that's C2's 3rd design on the manifold which is stronger compared to the 2nd version.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm actually going with the MWR tubular manifold, the same one they are using on the shop car.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pm's replied, still up for grabs.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Jtultra said:
the new ones are like an F-ing iron brick
True, and having a broken or torn welded joints is the least problem you will ever worry about.

bump! good price, just make sure you make custom turbo bracket to support its weight.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price dropped to $180 shipped!!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
i dont mean to hurt the sale, it is a sweet deal, but imo, that is one wierd looking design for a manifold... i can understand wanting a tubular one

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOLD! to zero.sixty

·
Registered
460 Posts
If anyone missed out, I have the exact same manifold up for sale and I'll honor the same price of $180 shipped.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.