NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have some left over parts from my Celicas that I used to own and I need to get rid of. I have the large engine bay plastic with the hood hanger latch piece that holds it down. It is painted Carbon Blue from the Toyota paint shop (no low ballin...ps I didnt put the stupid stickers on it). I also have the Engine Cover which has never been painted. Then I have the front plastic piece that goes above the radiator which is painted a bright blue color ( you can easily price and paint over this piece). And the last part is the hood scoop splitter which actually came with my VIS hood but I never installed it because I had the OEM hood scoop splitter that I left on the hood. Post or PM me offers on these items. Shipping will be about $6 for small items and no more than $10 for the large plastic piece. All goes out FedEx ground insured with a tracking # out of AZ. Here is a pic for you all to see.

Larger Picture

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
crap, i wish there wasnt any stickers on the carbon blue peice.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can take the stickers off. I just dont have any desolve it at my new house. I bought my car used and it came painted like this and the guy puts stickers over the paint.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
so the stickers are removable? do you have any proof of that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts