NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a sheet of Carbon Fiber that is already cleared made by Hayame Motorsports. Its 12x40 in total size. The weaves are beautiful and very nice. This is perfect for making any custom parts that you may need to make anything from DINs, Floormats, Nitrous Plates, Inserts, you name it. This thing is brand new, I never ended up using it! I am looking for 60USD shipped OBO. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should be...its 12x40. Just need to make sure you make use of your spacing when you cut.

·
Registered
200 Posts
its true carbon fiber, no vinyl, i've dealt a lot with this product, used it for a dash kit, a template for a switch plate, used it to patch up a hole, its pretty heat resistant too used it on a strut bar i've dealt a lot with it, its a really cool product and so cheap for so much cf

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does have a clear coat and is extemely shiny! :bling: You interested :gap:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
ROMEO02984, how did you get this CF by Hayame? just curious...in person from a retailer or direct from Hayame or some other way?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
how would you cut it and make the ends appear round and nice like for example covering your wing endcaps and fuel lid???

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dremel can easily do this! I did this to make a switch panel with this stuff! Any takers?

·
Registered
419 Posts
on a side note

does your friend sell smaller pieces. maybe sized 12x12 or something. i'm also from around the same area as you. so if it wouldn't be a problem can you ask your friend. thanks

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I may be interested. I'll have to measure the area that I want to use it for first to see if it's big enough.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts