NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUp pEOPLE I had some stuff left over from the celica i need to seel since i sold my car over the weekend all price;s does not have shipping price's

well here goes

1 CF invader hood i just bought it from some one like 2 nonths ago its in great condition ... $ 325 or best offer plus shipping

2 S7 gauges for Gts i used them for about 5 months $55 Shipped

3 GTS Leather steering Wheel air bad not included i dont even know how much to ask for this so make and offer plus shipping

4 GTs engine plastics 45 plus shipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,645 Posts
damn too bad your all the way in florida...

Oh what the hell, what would shipping be for the hood to 94404
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Willing to sell just the tranformer for the gauges, I already have the guages themselves, just not the transformer. Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,069 Posts
hmm. possibly interested in pickup of the hood. any scratches, blemishes or imperfections? i dont have enough cash at the moment, get paid this weekend. also wll a stock hood fit in the celica? being that i will have to get mine home somehow ;) i'll make the offer of 280 picked up from whever works for u. i will be going home either this or next weekend to west palm and can pick it up them, either on way down or back up if it can fit in the car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,069 Posts
due to some recent information about hood history i am lowering my bid to 260 pickup but deffinitly still very insterested. I almost bought this hood 1st time around but didnt have the cash ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
903 Posts
if hombredelassrta does fall through, ill pick it up. BTW hombredelassrta, i think i saw your car at UF, if you go there that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hombredelassrta said:
hmm. possibly interested in pickup of the hood. any scratches, blemishes or imperfections? i dont have enough cash at the moment, get paid this weekend. also wll a stock hood fit in the celica? being that i will have to get mine home somehow ;) i'll make the offer of 280 picked up from whever works for u. i will be going home either this or next weekend to west palm and can pick it up them, either on way down or back up if it can fit in the car
sup man i could have done that since i have an offer for 300 plus shipping i just dont wana mess with shipping

hombredelassrta said:
due to some recent information about hood history i am lowering my bid to 260 pickup but deffinitly still very insterested. I almost bought this hood 1st time around but didnt have the cash ;)
$280 pick up or i can meet ya half way and it will fit in back of the celica

TRDAzNSpEeDeR said:
if hombredelassrta does fall through, ill pick it up. BTW hombredelassrta, i think i saw your car at UF, if you go there that is.
hoods is still for sale let me know if you want it i can do $280
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
903 Posts
ygpm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
903 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
903 Posts
dude, that hood would look sick with your kit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,069 Posts
LOL yea joe i know everyone mentions that ;) I dont know, i jsut keep overlooking it and get somehting else. I am however saving now for BRS from simon. thats my ideal hood which is why i am not jumping on this one. goodluck with the sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,645 Posts
same.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top