NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've owned this thing for 2-3 years now, it's been so long I can't really remember. It's brand new in the box and never been installed. I only opened it when I first got it to inspect that it wasn't damaged at all. I took pics too, which I can post later. It has a 3rd brake light as well.

I bought it from Simon (se168us) when he first started making them, but he's no longer a member of this site, and these things are hard to come by regardless. Anyone who has seen Simon's stuff knows that his work is top notch. I'm looking for $250 picked up. Any takers?

Joe

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ch33z said:
so you had this for 2-3 years and didnt install it?
Yeah, this is how I roll. :sadpace: Anyone that's seen my garage can vouch for the abundance of Celica parts scattered about, most of which have never seen the light of day.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
u willin to lower the price? ive seen them for sale new for $200?

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
joe im very interested, lets work out a price :) send me a pm

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
devilincelica said:
its a rare item in pristine condition. ask daddy for the money
baahahaha....... u think this money i am spending on my car for this project is comin from them, lol. Some is coming from an inheritance and the rest is why i am working a 50 hour a week job.... which is killin me btw, lol.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
silverCELICAgt-s said:
devilincelica said:
its a rare item in pristine condition. ask daddy for the money
baahahaha....... u think this money i am spending on my car for this project is comin from them, lol. Some is coming from an inheritance and the rest is why i am working a 50 hour a week job.... which is killin me btw, lol.
only 50? why so little.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
silverCELICAgt-s said:
u willin to lower the price? ive seen them for sale new for $200?
Show me brand new for $200. I know you're lying because I live on this forum, and I work the for sale forums, so I know you're trying to lowball me. It's ok though, I was expecting that from you. I've had this for almost 3 years, I'm obviously in no rush to sell it so I'll wait it out.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
i got offered 200 for one from lowcarbonblue once because he had 2 of them but i had passed on it a couple months ago.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was his brand new? Regardless it's not like I'm charging more than what it's worth, and certainly not more than what I paid for it. It's not like you can visit a store and purchase this piece straight up. And it's not as a common sale item as an intake for example. These are rarely for sale, partly because so few people actually own one.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Pics? =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts