NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi...my brother bought me a carbon Fiber Splitter from VIS and i kinda dont like it or want it. So i guess imma decide to sell it. $150 or best offer will do. Im from Orange COunty so if anyone would like it. just PM me yea?

·
Registered
272 Posts
yer selling a gift your brother got you?

you're an ungrateful brother.

:chuckles:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone still interested? $130 picked up? :) i dont bite

very friendly ... i just dont think this will look that great on my car. since imma gurl, i dont want my car to stand out like a sore eye :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
got any pics of the splitter? do you have those metal thingies too?

hey do you guys think this will look good on my car? pics are in my gallery.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Originally posted by TaeMachine
Where does this splitter go anyway?
It goes underneath the Front bumper, so basically its like a flat carbon fiber piece arched, goes under and sticks out of the bottom lip area of the bumper.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i need ur guyses email addy....sorry :( i can only send it thru email cuz i dont know how to post it....actually, i dont have a web host

·
Registered
9 Posts
I might be interested in this. If I am not mistaken there are a few different splitters depending on the body kit, some to fit each kit. Is this one for stock front bumber? Where u located at? U can e-mail me if u want: [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do u have the metal brackets to attach it as well?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope...i dont have the RODS....you can order then from GTP (import fan) for like $20 i believe...that's what i saw when i was about to buy it :)

but yea....still for sale

the RODS showing in the pix is my fren's,....just showing you how it looks like :)

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
$50?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
drive4aliving said:
Hmmm somebody likes Gundam models from Bandai....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts