NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be taking them off my car in about a week. Been on my ride for about 2 years now. $100 OBO. Local pick-up preferred.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Price is $90.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
did u need a camber kit for these? did u use stock shocks? How was the ride? Pics would be cool.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't have a camber kit. Just an alignment worked for me. And yes, I did use the stock shocks. After 2 years of use, surprisingly my shocks were still in good shape. Pics of the drop or springs alone? I'll get them up either tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
ok, cool. pics of them on the car would be cool. Just to get an idea.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the only old picture I can find. The springs weren't settled in yet (Tooken about 2 days after installing the Sportlines)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
those are 18's with 40 series tire? So it looks like a little less than 2 finger gap for front and rears?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
225/40/18. After they settled in, there was a finger gap or so.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
These are great springs, and a heal of a deal... i bought mine for roughly $190. You can see a pic of the gap in my sig (or my cardomain.com site)... ride is good (shocks might be going though) and the camber was affected a little bit, adjusting the rear is easy, the front is so-so, you need to order a front camber kit from Whiteline ($56). Seriously, this is a hell of a deal on some great springs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts