NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am no longer selling the engine braces, as I lost my suppliers for the rubber bushings and I also don't have the time to devote to making these any more.

I will still provide customer support for these as I don't want to leave anybody out.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Matt

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
HOOK ME up BRO! i will take one......i will pay u via paypal right now.wats ur email and id? peace. jon

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I think that why he made it a dempened brace...

Killerm...have you noticed any shaking at all with the addition of this brace to your car? I'm definitely interested...PM me with details.

edit: Also, do you have any other mods to the engine mounts, etc. that might be biasing your results of the engine brace? What I mean, is that if you've modified your engine mounts or anything, then we may not get the same results from this brace as you...I'd like to know if this is the case before I order one...let me/us know...

Thanks,

Usman

·
Registered
803 Posts
me me me.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These help to eliminate wheel hop, make shifting, smoother, and help gain some of the lost torque from the engine twisting on accel.

They probably don't fit the matrix, I would need a matrix to make the brackets for one. If someone has a matrix and wants to drop by Selinsgrove, PA I can get one made.

M-

1 - 20 of 189 Posts