NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight...been trying to get rid of this exhaust for a while now...Its off my 2000 GT-S. Been on it for like 2 years, has a nice deep tone to it and a small enough tip so the 5-0's don't sweat ya. Normal wear and tear as far as the piping, canister and exhaust tip is as shiny as the day it was made for my car although the tip does have some minor scratches from deep a$$ driveways. I'm looking for $85-$100 for it. I'd prefer local buyers cuz shipping is gonna be a pain although I do get discounts for FedEx freight shipments. If anyones interested, let me know. Peace

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
TH1RTE3N said:
Aight...been trying to get rid of this exhaust for a while now...Its off my 2000 GT-S. Been on it for like 2 years, has a nice deep tone to it and a small enough tip so the 5-0's don't sweat ya. Normal wear and tear as far as the piping, canister and exhaust tip is as shiny as the day it was made for my car although the tip does have some minor scratches from deep a$$ driveways. I'm looking for $85-$100 for it. I'd prefer local buyers cuz shipping is gonna be a pain although I do get discounts for FedEx freight shipments. If anyones interested, let me know. Peace
what kind of exhaust is it?? apexi? greddy? etc...let me know

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hrmmm...It's the first Thermal Research & Develpoment Exhaust made for the 2000 celica. It's actually a prototype, so its like the firt ever made for the 2000 GT-S by the company. Hrmmm...hope that helps out any interested buyers. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] peace!

Rommel

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YGM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts